Ophthalmic PVA Eye Spear Sponge for Absorb Blood
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PVA sponge, cornea surger
- Material: PVA Eye Spears
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: PVA Eye Spears
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: PVA Eye Spears
- Feature1: Super Absorbent
- Sterile: Gamma Irradiation
- Trademark: SUNTOUCH
- Specification: 5pcs/pkg
- HS Code: 3005301000
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Five Years
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: PVA Eye Spears
- Product Name: Eye Spear
- Feature2: Swell up
- Raw Material: PVA
- Transport Package: Vacuum Aluminum Foil Packaging
- Origin: Huizhou, Guangdong, China
SUNTOUCH Eye Spear is used gently on the eyeball and cornea in variety of applications, including LASIK and refractive surgery, and designed to quickly clean the surface of the eye and absorb diffuse fluids during ophthalmic procedures. It consists of an absorbent polyvinyl acetal sponge spear attached to a high-density plastic handle.
The eye spears are designed to absorb fluids at the site of ophthalmic surgery.
Dosage and administration:
Check that the individual sterile protective pack is unopened and verify the expiry date.
Open the individual sterile protective pack aseptically.
Remove the eye spears aseptically and place on the operating table.
The eye spears must be moisturized prior to use to get them soft and absorbent.
Do not use at the dry state for refractive surgery (Lasik).
Do not re-sterilize, at the end of surgery, place the eye spears in disposable waste bags.
Waste generated: The waste generated is to be considered as waste involving infectious or related hazards.
There are two types of waste materials: Polyvinyl acetal and polypropylene.
Disposal conditions comprise incineration taking steps to ensure energy recuperation and environmental protection.
The products are sterilized by irradiation, single use only.