Medical Honey Alginate Dressing Seasorb Alginate Dressing
|FOB Price:||US $0.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000 PCS/Year|
- Model NO.: wound care
- Feature: Reusable
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Absorb: 12 Times Its Weight of Fluid
- Feature1: Highly Absorbent
- Trademark: LUOFUCON
- Specification: 10 pcs/box
- HS Code: 300590100
- Material: Alginate
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Application: Hospital
- Specification2: 50X50mm
- Indications: Pressure Ulcer
- Feature2: Maintain Environment
- Transport Package: Paper/Poly Pouch
- Origin: Huizhou, Guangdong, China
LUOFUCON Alginate Dressing is a sterilized wound dressing contains alginate fibers derived from seaweed. This wound dressing can absorb wound exudates and form a gel-like covering over the wound. The gel maintains a moist environment to accelerate wound healing. Meanwhile, the alginate gel will not adhere to wound during dressing changes, which avoids second damage.
Maintain moist environment;
Easy application and removal.
When in contact with wound exudates, the calcium ions in alginate fibers can exchange with sodium ions in wound exudates. During this process, the alginate dressing absorbs large amount of exudates and become gelatinous.
LUOFUCON Alginate Dressing can absorb up to 12 times its weight of fluid. It can be used in moderately to heavily exuding wounds:
Venous/arterial leg ulcer,
Diabetic ulcer, pressure ulcer,
Donor sites, abrasions, lacerations and post-surgical wounds.