Medical Dressing Silicone Foam Dressing for Diabetic Foot Ulcers
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100,000 Pieces||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: FD1001
- Material: PU Foam and Silicone
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Product Name: Silicone Foam Dressing
- Size: 17.5X17.5cm, 10X10cm, 7.5X4.5cm
- Adhesive Layer: Silicone
- Feature: Disposable, for Single Use Only
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Transport Package: Aluminum Foil Bag, Paper/Poly Bag
- Origin: Huizhou, Guangdong, China
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Three Year
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Certificate: Ce, ISO13485, FDA
- Sterilization: Eo
- Layers: 5 Layers
- Function: Absorb Exudates
- Trademark: LUOFUCON
- Specification: 10 pcs per package
- HS Code: 3005901000
Description(silicone foam dressing):
LUOFUCON® Silicone Foam Dressing consists of a silicone wound contact layer, a super absorbent pad layer, and a vapour permeable and waterproof film.
The triple-layered construction facilitates dynamic fliud management to provide the optimal moist wound environment which leads to the promotion of faster wound closure and may help to reduce the risk of maceration. The gentle silicone layer can be lifted and repositioned without losing its adherent.
Also, this layer can mimimises pain to patients and trauma to wounds and the surrounding skin. The absorbent pad layer provides superior absorption and locks exudates away.
LUOFUCON® Silicone Foam Dressing is indicated for a wide range of wounds such as:
1. Pressure ulcers
2. Leg and foot ulcers
3. Traumatic wounds
4. Surgical wounds
5. Donor sites
6. Skin tears
7. Burns(1st and 2nd degree)
The dressing can also be used on dry/necrotic wounds in combination with gels.
Instructions for Use:
1. Clean the wound in accordance with normal procedures.
2. Dry the surrounding skin thoroughly.
3. Remove the release films and apply the adherent side to the wound. Do not stretch.
4. The dressing should overlap the dry surrounding skin by at least 1-2 cm for the smaller sizes and 5cm for the larger sizes.
1. This product is single use. Do not use it if the pouch is damaged or opened.
2. Do not use LUOFUCON® Silicone Foam Dressing together with oxidizing agents such as hypochlorite solutions or hydrogen peroxide.
3. If reddening or sensitization occur discontinue use.
1. Please store the product in cool and dry place, and avoid light.
2. Disposal should be handled according to local environmental procedures.