Wound Dressing AG Border Adhesive Foam Dressings Silver for Infected Wounds
|FOB Price:||US $0.55 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Pieces||US $0.55/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Aluminum Foil Bag, Paper/Poly Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GP
- Material: PU Foam and Silicone
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Product Name: Silver Foam Dressing
- Sterilizatiion: Radiation
- Features 4,: Antibacterial in 7 Days
- Features 2,: Soft,High Exudate Absorbency
- Trademark: LUOFUCON
- Origin: Huizhou, Guangdong, China
- Type: Disposable Isolation Gown and Cap
- Certification: CE, SGS, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: 3 Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Certificates: FDA ISO13485
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Features 1: Silver,Antibacterial
- Features 3,: Different Size Available
- Specification: 10 pcs per package
- HS Code: 3005901000
LUOFUCON SILVER FOAM WOUND DRESSINGS is a highly absorbent foam dressing with ionic silver.
The dressing is suitable for exuding, deep wounds and is perforated to ensure flexible handling.
Diffrent size available.
Silver Ion containing Rate:0.35-0.40mg/cm3
Up to 7 days antibacterial.
1.Powerful controlled release of ionic silver provides sustained antibacterial effect up to 7days.
2.Inhibits a broad-spectrum of infection up to 99.99% for a wide variety of bacteria
3.Protects wounds from bacterial penetration
4.High absorbent foam pad helps maintain moisture healing environment
5.Longer wear times and pain-free removal
Moderately to heavily exuding partial to full thickness wounds, including:
1. Trauma wounds
2. Pressure ulcers
3. Diabetic ulcers
4. Leg ulcers
5. Graft and donor sites
6. First-degree and second-degree burns
7. Post-operative surgical wounds
1. Do not useLUOFUCON®SILVER FOAM WOUND DRESSINGS on patients with known sensitivity to silver.
2. LUOFUCON® SILVER FOAM WOUND DRESSINGS is not intended for use on third-degree burns.
Silicone Foam Dressings:
|SF1001A||Sheet dressing||50×50x5||0.52||30000||1pcs/foil pouch;|
|SF1002A||Sheet dressing||100×100x5||1.08||20000||1pcs/foil pouch;|
|SF1003A||Sheet dressing||125×100x5||1.24||20000||1pcs/foil pouch;|
|SF1004A||Sheet dressing||200×200x5||2.94||10000||1pcs/foil pouch;|
|SF1006A||island-type||100×100 x5(50×50)||0.81||20000||1pcs/foil pouch+10 pouches/box||N/A||Yes|
|SF1007A||island-type||150×150 x5(100×100)||1.44||10000||1pcs/foil pouch;|
|SF1008A||island-type||180×180 x5(110×110)||1.76||10000||1pcs/foil pouch;|
Foryou Medical's advantage:
1st for silicone oil production technology in China.
1st FDA 510K for Silver Alginate in China;
1st & only FDA 510K for PVA Eye Spears;
CFDA Class III for Absorbable Hemostatic Gauze;
1st passed body absorption mechanism test in China;
1st & only FDA 510K for Silver Foam.
Profile of Foryou Medical:
1.Established on March 16,2005.
2.Value:Take technology as the base, quality as lifeline and users like parents"
3.A subsidary of Foryou Corporation.
4.With in more than 200 employees,7% for quality,12%for R&D.
5.Cleansing Workshop:1,500 m2 of 100,000 degree & 800 m2 of 10,000 degree cleansing room.