CE FDA Approved Medical Wound Dressing Tracheostomy Foam Pad
|FOB Price:||US $0.55 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||30,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30,000 Pieces||US $0.55/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||PE Film Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FD1001
- Material: PU
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Children and Adult
- Brand Name: Luofucon
- Color: Flesh-Colored
- Indication 2: Lacerations and Abrasions
- Benefit 2: Various in Forms,Shaps and Sizes
- Trademark: LUOFUCON
- Origin: Huizhou, Guangdong, China
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485, CE Certificate
- Quality Guarantee Period: 3years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Thickness: Normal:5mm,Slim:3mm
- Indications 1: Deep Cavity Wounds,Pressure Ulcers,Leg Ulcers,Dono
- Benefit 1: Occlusive for Bacterial Proof
- Benefit 3: Highly Absorbent
- Specification: 10 pcs per package and customization
- HS Code: 3005301000
LUOFUCON Foam Dressing/Pad is a sterile disposable soft and highly absorbent foam dressing composed of polyurethane.
A Hydrophilic polymer with three-dimensional foam structure which processed by latest frothing method of polyurethane.
Can fast and excessively absorb wound exudates, ability for retaining exudates in situation.
Maintains moist environment to accelerate healing process.
They are especially suitable for excessive exuding wounds.
In addition with this advanced technology. Dressing/Pad does not stick to wound and can relieve pain substantially.
Highly absorbent (12~16times of fluid);
Bacteria proof and air-permeable;
Non-adherent to wound surface;
Comfortable and protective;
Moist environment, accelerate wound healing.
LUOFUCON Foam Pad is indicated in tracheostomy field.
Instructions for use:
1.Cleanse the wound base with normal saline.
Choose suitable size according to the wound area, the dressing should be larger than wound area.
2.Apply foam to wound base.
3.If using LUOFUCON® Foam Dressing (or backing), secure foam dressing with tape or wrap.
4.If selecting LUOFUCON® Foam Dressing (Adhesive), strip the release liner off, then apply the dressing to the wound.