Surgical Dressing Wholesale Scar Gel Silicone Sheet for Removing Keloid Scar
|FOB Price:||US $0.84 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.84/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SG1001
- Feature: Reusable
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Certificates: Ce FDA ISO13485
- Size: Different Sizes Avaliable
- Sterilization: Radiation
- OEM: Welcome
- Benefit: No Irritation,No Maceration,Latex Free
- Transport Package: Tyvek Bag, Paper/Poly Bag (Customized)
- Origin: Huizhou, Guangdong, China
- Material: Silicone
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Application: Scar
- Product Name: Silicone Gel Scar Dressing
- Color: Transparent,Fabric
- Thickness: 0.3mm,0.5mm,1.2mm
- Features: Scars for Extrnal Wounds,Burns and Surgery
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
- Trademark: SUNTOUCH
- Specification: 10 pcs per package
- HS Code: 3006700000
LUOFUCON silicone scar gel :
a kind of transparent, soft, elastic and self-adhesive sheet dressing.
It is mainly made up of medical grade silicone, and effective in preventing the formation of new scars and reducing the appearance of existing scars.
The sheet can be trimmed as needed. It is easily applied to all areas of skin, including exposed or hard-to-treat areas like the face, ears, scaip, arms, hands and joints. It is durable and reusable.
Features( silicone scar gel):
Crystal clear of 100% silicone gel sheeting
Provides elastic protection to the skin for optimal scar healing
Durable, comfortable and re-usable
Various in shapes, sizes and backing colors
No irritation, no maceration, latex free
Indications( silicone scar gel ):
Use on hypertrophic and keloid scars after:
Breast reduction and breast reconstruction surgery;
Cesarean and hysterectomy treatment sites;
Lejour breast augmentation.
Since establishment in 2005, Huizhou Foryou Medical Devices Co., Ltd. contiuously devotes itself to R&D, manufacture and marketing of medical devices.
Foryou Medical product consists of three categories, including LUOFUCON advanced wound dressings series, SUNTOUCH hemostatic products series, and FORUSORB Absorbable Biomaterial series.