Disposable Eye Pack Surgical Spears Eye Sponge PVA Tampons
|FOB Price:||US $0.5 / Bag|
|Min. Order:||7,200 Bags|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|7,200 Bags||US $0.5/ Bag|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000, 000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ES1001A
- Material: PVA
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Radiation
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Certificates: Ce, FDA510k, ISO13485
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
- Benefit 1: Lint and Fiber Free
- Benefit 3: No Irritation.Lates-Free
- Transport Package: Vacuum Aluminum Foil Packaging
- Origin: Huizhou, Guangdong, China
- Type: Disposable Isolation Gown and Cap
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: 5 Years
- Product Name: Eye Sponge
- Sterilization Methods: R Sterilization
- Sizes: 17*8*9mm;17*9*10mm
- Benefit 2: More Than 5 Times Flluid Absorbency
- Trademark: SUNTOUCH
- Specification: 5pcs/pkg
- HS Code: 3005301000
SUNTOUCH Eye Spear is used gently on the eyeball and cornea in variety of applications, including LASIK and refractive surgery, and designed to quickly clean the surface of the eye and absorb diffuse fluids during ophthalmic procedures.
It consists of an absorbent polyvinyl acetal sponge spear attached to a high-density plastic handle.
The eye spears are designed to absorb fluids at the site of ophthalmic surgery.
Dosage and administration:
Check that the individual sterile protective pack is unopened and verify the expiry date.
Open the individual sterile protective pack aseptically.
Remove the eye spears aseptically and place on the operating table.
The eye spears must be moisturized prior to use to get them soft and absorbent.
Do not use at the dry state for refractive surgery (Lasik).
Do not re-sterilize, at the end of surgery, place the eye spears in disposable waste bags.
Waste generated: The waste generated is to be considered as waste involving infectious or related hazards.
There are two types of waste materials: Polyvinyl acetal and polypropylene.
Disposal conditions comprise incineration taking steps to ensure energy recuperation and environmental protection.
Store at ambient temperature and protect from moisture.