AG Silver Calcium Alginate Rope Dressing, 2 X 30cm
|FOB Price:||US $0.18 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Pieces||US $0.18/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AD1005A
- Material: Seaweed
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Radiation
- Group: All
- Product Name: Silver Alginate Dressing
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Antibacterial Day: 3 Days
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Method of Sterilization: Radiation
- Trademark: LUOFUCON
- Specification: Available
- HS Code: 3005901000
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: 3 Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Brand Name: Luofucone
- Certificate: Ce,FDA,ISO13485
- Size: Available(50*50mm,100*100mm,120*100mm,300*20mm)
- Ingredient: Mainly Calcium Alginate Fiber
- Temperature Limitation: 5c°-40c°
- Transport Package: 50PCS Paper-Poly Pouch/Box
- Origin: Huizhou, Guangdong, China
Ag Silver Calcium Alginate Rope Dressing, 2 X 30 cm
LUOFUCON® Silver Alginate Dressing is made of natural fibers derived from seaweed through a series of special process.
It is designed to be highly, fast absorbent.
The dressing absorbs exudates and forms a gellike covering over the wound, maintains a moist environment for wound healing.
The gel-like surface also keeps the dressing from adhering to the wound so it is painless removal.
Also, LUOFUCON® Silver Alginate Dressing can restrain the bacteria growing, and reduce infection.
|AD1001A||50mm×50mm||10 pcs/box, 10 boxes/case|
|AD1002A||100mm×100mm||10 pcs/box, 10 boxes/case|
|AD1003A||200mm×100mm||10 pcs/box, 10 boxes/case|
|Special size product can be ordered by customer.|
Non-adherent, avoid eschar and reduce scar.
Soft and pliable.
Comfortable and easy to use.
Moist environment, accelerate wound healing.
Restrain the bacteria growing and reduce infection.
Bacterial reduction(24h): >99.99% Free swell absorbency: >12g/100cm2 Weight per unit area: 120-180g/m2.
Moderately to heavily exuding partial to full thickness wounds, including:
Graft and donor sites;
Post-operative surgical wounds;
First-degree and second-degree burns;
5.Cleansing Workshop:1,500 m2 of 100,000 degree & 800 m2 of 10,000 degree cleansing room.