Alginate Roll Medical Dressing with CE FDA
|FOB Price:||US $0.13 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Pieces||US $0.13/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: AD101A
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Product Name: Alginate Roll Medical Dressing
- Indications 1: Surface Trauma and Local Hemostasis
- Indication 3: Donor Sites
- Trademark: LUOFUCON
- Specification: 10 pcs per package and customization
- HS Code: 3005901000
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: 3years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Ingredient: Mainly Calcium Alginate Fiber
- Indication 2: Post-Surgical Wounds
- Method of Sterilization: Radiation
- Transport Package: Aluminum Foil Bag, Paper/Poly Bag
- Origin: Huizhou, Guangdong, China
Alginate dressing is a sterilized wound dressing contain alginate fibers derived from seaweed. This wound dressing can absorb wound exudates and form a gel-like covering over the wound. The gel maintains a moist environment to accelerate wound healing. Meanwhile, the alginate gel will not adhere to wound during dressing changes, which avoids second damage.
Maintain moist environment
Easy application and removal
When in contact with wound exudates, the calcium ions in alginate fibers can exchange with sodium ions in wound exudates. During this process, the alginate dressing absorbs large amount of exudates and become gelatinous.
Alginate dressing can absorb up to 12 times its weight of fluid. It can be used in moderately to heavily exuding wound
Venous/arterial leg ulcer
Diabetic ulcer, pressure ulcer
Donor sites, abrasions, lacerations and post-surgical wound.
Alginate Roll Medical Dressing
Maintain moist environment.
Easy application and removal.