Medical Alginate Dressing Rope Moist Environment
|FOB Price:||US $0.75 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.75/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000PCS/Month|
- Model NO.: CE Certificate
- Material: Calcium Alginate
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Size: 5X5cm, 10X10cm, 10X20cm
- FDA: Listing
- Transport Package: Vacuum Aluminum Foil Packaging
- HS Code: 3005901000
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: Ce Certificate
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- CE Class: Iib
- Trademark: FORUSORB
- Origin: Huizhou, Guangdong, China
LUOFUCONTM Alginate Dressing is made of soft non-woven fibers derived from seaweed. It is designed to be highly, fast absorbent. Alginates absorb wound exudates and form a gel-like covering over the wound, maintaining a moist wound healing environment witch accelerates healing process and stops minor bleeding. The gel-like surface also keeps the dressing from adhering to the wound so it is painless removal.
Mainly calcium alginate fiber
For moderately to heavily draining wounds, cavity wounds and acute wounds such as:
1. Venous/arterial leg ulcer
2. Diabetic ulcer
2. Pressure sores.
3. Donor sites.
4. Abrasions, lacerations and post-surgical wounds.