SUNTOUCH Soluble Hemostatic Gauze is mainly made up of CMC (sodium carboxymethyl cellulose) derived from natural plants. It is an effective and innovative soluble hemostatic product widely used in first-aid hemostasia and surgery hemostasia. It has many advantages such as fast hemostasis, good biocompatibility, low antigenicity, mild tissue reaction and low infection rate. The cytotoxic test, allergic response test, cutaneous stimulation test and clinical trial have confirmed that the products cause no adverse stimulation on skin and mucous membrane, no allergic response or other injuries, and no toxic materials will be produced during application.
SunTouch is a product of plant origin to 100%. This product is a direct competitor of Johnson & Johnson SURGICEL.
It has an important advantage over Surgicel, by its construction: It does "not burn" when applied, because its pH is neutral.
The benefits of SunTouch are:
- The hemostatic efficacy superior to gelatin and collagen of animal origin, and its excellent tolerance.
- The ease of use compared to animal products, including the regulation is binding.
- The CE marking in class IIa (and not in class III as other animal products)
- Ease of use in all patients (all faiths together)
- The cost attractive to place themselves at market prices (collagens and gelatins together), while ensuring a high level of margin.
- Its not difficult to obtain from China. The cost of airfare low prevents the containers by sea
- Novelty: Almost all sales are made with animal products.