Different types Wound Nursing Foam Dressing with CE FDA:
LUOFUCON Foam Dressing is a sterile disposable soft and highly absorbent foam dressing composed of polyurethane. A Hydrophilic polymer with three-dimensional foam structure which processed by latest frothing method of polyurethane. Can fast and excessively absorb wound exudates, ability for retaining exudates in situation. Maintains moist environment to accelerate healing process. They are especially suitable for excessive exuding wounds. In addition with this advanced technology. Dressing does not stick to wound and can relieve pain substantially
1. Highly absorbent (12~16times of fluid). It can absorb lots of exudes and reduce maceration to the skin.
2. It has water-lock function.
3. The semi-pemeable polyurethane film can protect the wound from water, bacterial and foreign matters.
4. Provide moist enviroment to promote wound healing.
5. It's soft, elastic and comfortable to the skin and has good cushioning.
6. Beside the above functions, silver iron form is also antibacterial.
7. Available in different sizes and shapes to meet clinical meets.
For heavily exuding wounds
1. Venous leg ulcer
2. Stage II-IV pressure ulcer
3. Diabetic foot ulcer
4. Donor Site
5. Abrasion wound
6. Postoperative incision