Nasal Sponge Packing
|FOB Price:||US $0.55 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Pieces||US $0.55/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ND1001
- Material: PVA
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Radiation
- Group: All
- Product Name: Nasal Packing
- Sterilization: Irradiation
- Usage: Ent
- Indication 2: Absorb Wound Exudates Massively
- Indication 4: Latex-Free,No Side Effecr
- Transport Package: Vacuum Aluminum Foil Packaging
- Origin: Huizhou, Guangdong, China
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: 3 Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Function: Stop Nasal Bleeding
- Size: Customized
- Indication 1: Stop Nose Bleeding
- Indication 3: Moist environment,No Second Damage Upon Removal
- Trademark: SUNTOUCH
- Specification: 10 pcs per package
- HS Code: 3005901000
SUNTOUCH Nasal Dressing (without gauze) is made from PVA expansive sponge. When contact with water, the compressed sponge can quickly expand and generate a proper compression to the wound surface to assist in hemostasis.
SUNTOUCH Nasal Dressing is indicated for the epistaxis and postoperative hemostasis of nasal cavity and paranasal sinus.
|Product Name||Nasal Sponge Packing|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
Soft, highly absorbent, and fast wicking
Lint and fiber-free
Extremely strong, will not tear or shred during use
Smooth, rounded edges ease insertion
Compressed for easy insertion
Easily trimmed with scissors to achieve custom shape or size.
Purify water or saline water should be injected into Nasal Dressing after put into bleeding site. Soak the nasal dressing before removal.
Convention & Exhibition Centre
25-28th, January 2016
Foryou Medical's advantage:
1st for silicone oil production technology in China.
1st FDA 510K for Silver Alginate in China;
1st & only FDA 510K for PVA Eye Spears;
CFDA Class III for Absorbable Hemostatic Gauze;
1st passed body absorption mechanism test in China;
1st & only FDA 510K for Silver Foam.
Profile of Foryou Medical:
1.Established on March 16,2005.
2.Value:Take technology as the base, quality as lifeline and users like parents"
3.A subsidary of Foryou Corporation.
4.With in more than 200 employees,7% for quality,12%for R&D.
5.Cleansing Workshop:1,500 m2 of 100,000 degree & 800 m2 of 10,000 degree cleansing room.