Regenerated Cellulose CMC Haemostatic Gauze Ce FDA Cotton
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,200 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Vacuum Aluminum Foil Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Sterile Gauze: Soluble Gauze
- Trademark: SUNTOUCH
- Origin: Huizhou, Guangdong, China
- Material: Regenerated Cellulose
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Regenerated Cellulose: Hemostatic Dressing
- Specification: 12 pcs per package
SUNTOUCH Hemostatic Gauze is made from regenerated cellulose. When meeting bleeding wounds, it becomes gel to seal the bleeding vessal and gather clotting factors to accerlate the conagulation.
It is widly used in dental, ENT, first aid, surgery, trauma bleeding, and military.
It has many advantages such as fast hemostasis, good biocompatibility, low antigenicity, mild tissue reaction and low infection rate. The cytotoxic test, allergic response test, cutaneous stimulation test and clinical trial have confirmed that the products cause no adverse stimulation on skin and mucous membrane, no allergic response or other injuries, and no toxic materials will be produced during application.
Soft and natural, no side effect;
Immediate hemostatic effect;
Viscous gel avoid second trauma;
Maintain moist wound healing environment.
SUNTOUCH Gauze is a product of plant origin to 100%. This product is a direct competitor of Johnson & Johnson SURGICEL.
It has an important advantage over Surgicel, by its construction: It does "not burn" when applied, because its pH is neutral.
The benefits of SUNTOUCH are:
- The hemostatic efficacy superior to gelatin and collagen of animal origin, and its excellent tolerance.
- The ease of use compared to animal products, including the regulation is binding.
- The CE marking in class IIa (and not in class III as other animal products)
- FDA 510(K)
- Ease of use in all patients (all faiths together)
- The cost attractive to place themselves at market prices (collagens and gelatins together), while ensuring a high level of margin.
- Its not difficult to obtain from China. The cost of airfare low prevents the containers by sea.